Saturday, October 25, 2014

Creep-a-Day Challenge Day 25

Painted Skull

Not my best paint job, but not my worst!


Nothing says Halloween or scary like a grinning skull. I bought this one on clearance last year promising myself that I would paint it one day. Well, today was that day.

Supplies:
Paper pulp skull
White acrylic paint
Paint pens
Green acrylic paint
Waxed paper

Tools:
Paint brush
Palette

The How:


Work in progress
We took another road trip today and I knew it would take a while for a layer of white paint to dry, so I took my supplies with me and painted while the hubs drove to our destination. It was tough, but I got it done and by the time we got back, I could break out the paint pens and decorate my skull.
Such a lovely smile
 I painted on a pretty pink flower and added designs around the eye orbits and gave her teeth and pretty pink lips.

We all need a little heart


Isn't she lovely?


















Beautiful death

I added a few leaves just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment