1 Leaf Sprig charm
1 Fluttering Wings Butterfly charm
2 Squared Bead Caps (7 mm)
1 large brass hoop (Confession: this is Vintaj but I don't know where I bought it!)
1 brass-toned headpin
1 round Swarovski in Peridot (8 mm)
1 length of brass-toned chain (28 inches long)
3 brass-toned jump rings (7.25 mm, 16 gauge)
1 brass-toned lobster clasp
2 small brass-toned jump rings
Jeweler's pliers (one or two pairs, depending on your preference)
1. Open one of the larger jump rings by clasping it in the pliers with one hand and holding it firmly between your thumb and index finger of your other hand (or another pair of pliers). Gently twist the pliers away from you and the jump ring should open.
2. Add your butterfly charm and then add the jump ring to the large hoop. Close the jump ring using the opposite twisting motion.
3. Add your leaf charm the same way.
5. With the tips of your pliers, make a 90 degree bend in the headpin just above the last bead cap.
8. Now you're in the home stretch where you'll add your lobster clasp. Open the two smaller jump rings. Slide one on to the last link of one end of the chain. Before you close it, check to see which side it is when your butterfly charm faces front. I'm right-handed so if it is on the right side, I will add my lobster clasp and then close the jump ring. Then I'll add just a jump ring to last link on the other end of the chain and close it.